Facebook is the number one social media platform used by people today. The site is the largest, most popular platform because there is so much variety, tons of people from around the world, and an easy-to-use platform. Over 400 million people use FB each day. Facebook users come to the site to enjoy the fun for a variety of unique reasons to use the site. Some people simply want to make new friends, some people come to learn information, and others want to get to know businesses on a more personalized level. If you aren’t using Facebook already, take a look at the eight reasons below to use the site and make sure you are getting the most from social media.
- Increase Exposure: When your name is out there to a larger audience, it helps get your name right where you want it to be. If you want to increase exposure, there’s no better way to do that when using Facebook.
- Learn: They say that social media cannot be beneficial, but this simply isn’t true. You can learn many things when using social media sites like Facebook if only you take the time to use it for such a purpose. No matter what type of information you want to learn, it is easy to do on Facebook.
- Build Brand Loyalty: Facebook is easy to use to build customer loyalty to your company. The results are quite amazing and you will enjoy seeing the new loyal fans that come your way when you interact, engage, and have fun! You can get brand loyalty if you put forth the efforts.
- Improved SEO: SEO is not something that most people know anything about. And, even more people don’t think about it when using social media. But it is time to change that because social media can improve SEO so your name is within the search engines where you want it to be.
- Make New Friends: You can make new friends when moving to a city, meet people in other states and countries, and otherwise meet new people using the site. I’ve met some pretty neat people when using the site and some of them are still friends today!
- News & Information: Did you know that about 60% of the world uses social media, especially Facebook, to gain their news and latest information. If you want to know the 5-day forecast, the latest sports news, or something else, FB has you covered.
- Share Social Media: I love to use many different social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter. I use the site to cross promote my material, of course after I buy active Instagram followers, too.
- Pass Time: The average person spends about two hours each day on social media. It is one of the best boredom busters around, especially when using the right sites. Not only can you use Facebook to interact, meet new people, and promote, you can use the site to play games, enjoy puzzles, and more.